200g cashew nuts
200g pitted dates
2tbsp coconut oil
250g cashew nuts
250g vegan cheese
100g coconut oil
150g maple syrup
- Line a cake tin with baking parchment paper and use oil to stick the parchment paper to the bottom so that the paper lays flat (leave the contents of the base in the fridge to firm up)
- To start the base – add 200g of the cashew nuts, pitted dates and coconut oil. Blend for 4 minutes.
- Remove the contents and place into the cake tin using a spoon to press down the base making it flat and even (leave the contents of the base in the fridge to firm up while you start the cheese filling).
- Clean out the food processor and then add the 250g cashew nuts to the blender along with 250g vegan cream cheese, 100g of coconut oil and 150g of maple syrup. Blend for 5-10 minutes until you get a smooth texture.
- Remove the contents from the blender and add to the base layer that you placed in the fridge earlier. Use a spoon to level the mixture in the cake tin and refrigerate once again for at least 2 hours to firm up.
For the Raspberries
- Boil 200g of raspberries in a pan and then once cooled place in a blender and pour over the cheesecake for extra flavour (I added a little sugar to sweeten up my raspberries).